So. My gender is:
- Neither male nor female, but a third gender entirely separate from the two. It is as different from male as it is from female, and as male and female are from each other.
- Gendered - it's not absent, I'm not agender (da: intetkøn). Though how strongly I feel gendered depends on the context, as I think it does for everyone. I don't feel my gender when I'm writing an essay on grammar, cooking lunch, or playing a board game with friends. But I do feel it when I'm discussing gender in general with people, or (often) when I'm buying clothes, I think it's an expression of how gender is created by and exists in interactions between people.
- Orange. I'm not sure how to elaborate on this. But it's orange.
- I don't connect it to my hobbies, my interests, my personality, and it's only partly connected to my appearance and how I dress. As said, it exists mainly if not solely in social interaction.
- I'm not sure how connected it is to my sexual and romantic orientations. I think I'd be asexual regardless of my gender. Relationships in general I'm less sure of; I know that in my first relationship I'd occassionally feel "more masculine" around my girlfriend, but that was less present the second time we dated. I'll return to that when I have some more experience in that field (:V)
- Trans. It's different from my assigned-by-society gender, so I define myself as transgender.
The above list is a work in progress. I might add to it later.